We had a fun little party for Mr T for his 2nd birthday. I had such a hard time figuring out a 'theme' for this party. Finally, my mom thought of using Tiger as the theme since one of Mr T's lovelies is Tiger. I loved the idea and I am sure that Mr T did as well.
I bought the cake this year for the party knowing that I wasn't going to have time to get everything done and boy I am glad that I did!!!
My mom and Mother-In-Law helped me find decorations and table coverings. Since we went with a Tiger theme, that meant that the colors were Orange and Black which is also Halloween colors. Needless to say, the decorations didn't cost very much and were super easy to find.
 |
| Table Coverings |
 |
| My MIL colored this with an orange highlighter to change it from a Zebra theme to a Tiger Theme. |
We had some playtime and then supper.
 |
| These are LED ballons and Mr T nearly wore himself out playing with them. |
 |
| R was trying to measure Mr T. |
 |
| Playing with the Mega Blocks. |
 |
| Enjoying supper! |
 |
| The guys and Gma V. |
Then we had some cake! Mr T even blew out his own candle this year!
 |
| Blowing out his candle. |
Then we had a little present opening event!
 |
| Sit N Spin |
 |
| A new book! |
 |
| A new Little Red Wagon! |
Finally we wrapped up the party with a couple of super cute boys in their footie PJs :)
 |
| Mr T was so tired but R was still raring to go! |
We had fun and I am glad that everyone came to spend this special day with us!
Have a Blessed Day!
~C~
LOVE the pic of the MIL & T blowing his candle out! SO fun! Glad everyone made it for the party! That cake looks AWESOME!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I love the cake, very nice. Hope you enjoyed the company :)
ReplyDelete